It’s that time of year again.
This just might be my new favorite!
Into your food processor….
- 2c of unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/4c of dried, unsweetened cranberries
- 1/4c of melted cacao butter
- 2tbsp of coconut oil
- 1tbsp of honey or coconut nectar
- a couple of drops of pure peppermint oil
Process all of the above until well combined and very creamy.
Pour the mixture into a parchment lined loaf pan and place it in the freezer for about thirty minutes.
Remove and slice into bite size squares.
Store in the fridge and enjoy!
Find us on FB at http://www.facebook.com/SimplyDish